Climate Protection That Matters
"They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick."
We should protect people from climate change negative impacts, with best effects for used resources.
2. Action with effect
3. Respect science, math and economics
1. Location; we want to use the funds of a rich country in such countries, where the results are highest.
Climate actions may not be optimal in a welfare nation, such as Finland, which in all aspects is nr. one in climate change prevention. Why? Any more use of Euros or Dollars does no more bring positive impacts, but they just cause costs.
Conclusion: We'll do more in developing countries and in other highly polluting locations.
2. Action; we want to solve real problems and in addition to minimize pollution, excess energy use and excess CO2 production.
Action that matters should not be superficial or even negative. If we close a top clean factory in a rich country and then open a new polluting factory in a poor country, we are just fooling everybody.
Conclusion: A best choice is waste management in a developing country.
It has the primary effect - clean city and healthy people.
And secondary effects - energy from waste
And tertiary effect - reducing extra CO2 and methane production.
3. Respecting science, math and economics, requires understanding the logical impacts, and calculation and comparing actions between choices.
Economics say that there is the law of Falling Marginal Benefits in all investments. After certain limit all more benefit need more input than is the value of the output.
Conclusion: We shall do our math and not act based on good intentions only.
SnowLotus is a full integrated solution for all waste material management for solid and for liquid waste.
Snow Lotus is a standard architecture for products and services for municipal integrated waste management solution as a Lean Material Refinery™ (LMR).
Snow Lotus serves best municipalities or regions with more than 200,000+ people.
Snow is an absolutely clean form of water.
Lotus flower grows on a dungeon and converts it to absolutely pure life.
Lean Refinery Processes
For all municipal solid and liquid waste.
The material input is treated all the time not as waste but as a material that needs be processed and transferred to better form and location.
All and Lean Waste
1. BAT Best Available Technology
2. BEP Best Environmental Practice
3. High productivity as to SRF, electricity, oil-based fuels, biogas and fertilizer, all in one:
Delete waste and pollution
Create renewable energy
4. Complete division of responsibilities for the municipality, people, and outsourced actors (like waste collectors)
5. Complete artificial intelligence structure of costs, prices, taxes and tariffs for inputs and outputs
6. Complete agile project model for implementation
7. Complete black box architecture to make procurement and operations simple and reliable.
8. Business Program for Franchised Cloning
CompuClimate™, CompuMatter™, CompuWaste™, Snow Lotus®, Material Refinery™ , Total Material Refinery™, Material Refining ™, Total Material Refining ™, Totally Refined Material™, Lean Material Refinery™ and Lean Material Refining ™ are trademarks of Lasse I. Laaksonen, Helsinki, Finland.
Biorefining is Bioste Ltd's trademark. Special thanks be given to Mr. Antti Leinonen, who explained the biorefinery system to Lasse Laaksonen, and then the latter fine-tuned the total systems model. The Gate fees - Taxes - Subsides system is Lasse's design, as well as the Franchising model.
Note that trademarks and their ownerships may change during the course of time. Please, verify any changes of trademarks and their owners by using Google search or national and international trade registry data bases.
© Copyright 2013-2020 Lasse I. Laaksonen - All rights reserved, copying forbidden; in references, please show this copyright clause entirely. Any permissions available by arrangement thru firstname.lastname@example.org